Abbelight is the result of 10 years of academic research on new detection methods for Fluorescence Microscopy. Forerunners for using Supercritical Angle Fluorescence (SAF) as a sensor for 3D imaging, the work led to several patents and applications of SAF to different imaging techniques, including nanoscopy. The founders developed a strong and multidisciplinary expertise in 3D nanoscopy using SAF for 3D localization and they decided to transfer this expertise to research labs to promote Single Molecule Localization Microscopy.
Empowered by its academic origins, abbelight aims to make 3D fluorescence nanoscopy accessible to all research laboratories.
SAFe 180 is an illumination system developed by abbelight for high-throughput 2D single-molecule and TIRF imaging.
It can be connected to any camera port of any inverted microscope to provide a very large homogeneous illumination for an affordable price.
The ultimate 2D nanoscope
- 20-times 2D spatial resolution improvement
- The largest field of view: 200 x 200 µm²
- Fits any inverted microscope
- Low power laser needed thanks to abbelight SAFe light technology
- Automatic switching between different illumination modes
- Unique simultaneous two-color imaging on a single large field of view
- Fully supported by abbelight data and abbelight research
The ultimate evolutive 3D nanoscope
SAFe 360 combines SAFe 180 illumination to a dual camera detection to achieve unprecedented 3D single-molecule and multi-color imaging.
SAFe technology corrects artefacts from 3D single-molecule detection and its extremely large field of view transform any type of inverted microscope into a first-class high-throughput multimodal microscope.
- The highest isotropic 3D localization precision 15 x 15 x 15 nm
- The largest field of view 200 x 200 µm²
- Extended axial range with nanometer accuracy Up to 5 µm
- Unique simultaneous multi-color imaging Up to 4 colors
- The only artefact-free imaging instrument DAISY Technology
Neo SAFe Software
NEO is abbelight’s intuitive and user-friendly software. It allows the production and manipulation of 3D quantitative data.
NEO software offers a complete workflow for all imaging modalities in Single Molecule Localization Microscopy: from acquisition to analysis.