Quantum Diamond Atomic Force Microscope (QDAFM) is a magnetic imaging instrument based on both NV center in diamond and AFM scanning imaging technology. By quantum control and readout of the spin state in the diamond probe, the magnetic property of samples is acquired quantitatively and non-invasively. With nanoscale spatial resolution and ultra-high detection sensitivity, QDAFM is an innovative technology to develop and study magnetic textures, high-density magnetic storage, and spintronics.
- High quality diamond probe
- Quantitatively non-invasive magnetic imaging
- High spatial resolution~ 10 nm
- High magnetic field sensitivity ~1 uT/(Hz1/2)
- Compatible with both ambient conditions and low temperature high vacuum
- 50 ps timing accuracy